Saturday, February 18, 2012

Well that didn't go very well.

I am updating my weight loss weeks after I had hoped. I have lost 2 pounds.

I have not stayed on my diet/exercise plan. Below you can review all of the incredibly legitimate excuses as to why:

1) I have MAJOR (by writing this is all caps I am trying to convey that I really mean this with all my heart) anxiety about my job. I am talking the kind of anxiety that makes me think pills may really be my wonder cure. Not good. This makes my "Emotional eating" problem a struggle I can not ever hope to win. I don't know why 2 glasses of wine and a bowl of ice cream makes me feel better, I just know it does....All right....So leave me alone.

2.) I am not sliding right into an exercise routine very well because physically I am just not 100% yet. I can say the "Boot Camp" class I took made it not only impossible to exercise for a whole week but I could not even raise my arms above my head to pull on my clothing for at least 4 days. I believe this class was a step backwards.

3.) I am tired. I am tired of maintaining this delicate balance of what I am supposed to look like. I actually believe Cyning may love me less if I weigh more. What the hell is wrong with me?

So I am working on getting back on track and did lose 3 lbs but gained 1 back so I am now 145 3/4 (that's what it said...don't judge me...I can feel you judging)

Moral of the story is I need to start slow and stay steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment